tuscl

Their Instagram is Great!

Stumbled upon their Instagram and idk why some reviews are saying the girls are average these girls are FIRE!!! It's a fucking shame there is no extras or I would definitely make the pilgrimage we need more clubs with girls like THIS doing extras. Anyone know of any clubs on the East Coast with girls who look like this and in their 20s doing extras?

6 comments

• Meshuggah
    7 hours ago
    I do know, a friend of a friend, asked a smokeshow there, how much to have her leave with him, she named her price, 4 digits, He paid, they hit old port, and had sex.
  • Meshuggah
    7 hours ago
    I bet Desires has enough under 30 smokeshows, hit Providence.
  • skibum609
    7 hours ago
    Their ig is better than real life.
  • Meshuggah
    5 hours ago
    I checked the insta, Amy, Electra, hot, Raven cute... other girls ok to cute
  • Piratebaldhead
    5 hours ago
    @meshuggah i have been to desires I saw maybe one dancer that competed with Rick's Instagram.
    But damn 1k isn't completely outrageous for OTC I feel I guess depending on how long she stayed.

@skibum609 i guess that would make sense if they have like 30+ girls that aren't great and just keep showing the handful that are smoke shows.
  • Piratebaldhead
    5 hours ago
    I didn't see an Amy but I thought Elektra, Athena, Raven, Renee, and especially Emily were all smoke shows + more
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion