Rick's Cabaret
200 Riverside St Portland, ME 04103

Portland 2AMer...the other Portland.

Sunday, December 11, 2022 6:47 PM
PORTLAND, Maine (WGME) -- A man was struck with a bullet at Rick's Cabaret after a group was denied entry and proceeded to firing gunshots at the club's entrance. Police responded to the incident that took place at 200 Riverside Street, at approximately 2:30 a.m. on Sunday. According to authorities, several gunshots were fired at the club's entrance where staff and patrons were standing. The shots came from the car driven by the individuals that were denied entry. Police confirmed that a 39 year old man was struck by one of the bullets. The man left before the police arrived and he was located at Maine Medical Center. His injuries appear to be non life-threatening. The incident is still under investigation, and anyone who has information that might assist is urged to call the police.

6 comments

Yet another reason not to go here.
loper
a year ago
This might be one of the last places I would expect a 2amer
Muddy
a year ago
One of the main reasons I don't like valet parking. When you're standing around waiting at the entrance to a strip club, the stuff that's liable to happen to you will not be fun.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
I didn't realize they had a Rick's there.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
^ Ricks bought out the whole PT’s Chain, and renamed it because I guess they want to manage their clubs more proactively.
nicespice
a year ago
I wonder if that makes things better or worse? To my understanding one Rick's and one Rhino is not the same as another Rick's/Rhino in a different region.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion