tuscl

That Feeling You Get When…

….you THINK you’re on the same wavelength about VIP as the dancer you just met at a “50/50 shot at FS” club but you hadn’t exactly nailed expectations to the floor (“we’ll have a LOT of fun” can be ambiguous—it’s all in the delivery), and she excuses herself briefly as you head into the VIP and returns to quietly organize her wipes and a condom with a sweet smile on her face…
…Priceless (well, not exactly, but worth it).
But then I crap all over the experience by trying to one up it at a different club

5 comments

• dickdecker
    5 days ago
    Kinda like the chocolate cake theory…. Sometimes the anticipation is just as good as the actual experience…
  • Puddy Tat
    5 days ago
    "We'll have a lot of fun" = "you'll have a lot of fun with someone else."
    I don't know exactly what I'm getting and what I'm paying, I won't go back.
    Might take away the thrill of getting more than I expected, but I'd rather that than the frustration of getting ripped off.
  • rickmacrodong
    5 days ago
    Yeah the “itll be a lot of fun”, in some cases the girl doesnt want to get specific due to concerns about cops/legalities. But in many cases its just a way to be vague and not give an answer either way as far as which extras are available
  • AlienBoy
    14 hours ago
    It's nice and polite if she *offers* a condom, but sad if she insists on actually stretching onto ya.
  • 5footguy
    6 hours ago
    Nah, I'm not there to play roulette. No surprises in that respect, thank you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion