tuscl

Worth dropping in on a Monday Afternoon?

I work in the restaurant industry and I FINALLY have a day off with a completely clear afternoon.

Worth dropping by? Any insight as to the schedule for the day?

6 comments

• Studme53
    9 days ago
    Not really. That’s the one day it’s not worthwhile. Closes at 7pm and lineup is substandard
  • funonthaside
    9 days ago
    Perhaps check the schedule by calling, and if any of the below are on schedule, it's worth a stop:

Kiara
    Devon
    Cayenne
    Andrea
    Nicole
    Erica
  • Artax
    9 days ago
    Monday hit or miss - closes early and by 6 PM it’s pretty dead - Erica is usually busy with regulars but maybe on a Monday - still probably better on different day
  • Artax
    9 days ago
    I’m pretty sure Devon doesn’t work Mondays- and Nicole I haven’t heard on the schedule lately - maybe Lena or Sabrina would be good choice - Andrea good choice but doesn’t always show
  • uniquename
    7 days ago
    It all depends upon how desperate you are. If you’re there for the experience, then by all means go, but understand that the “best” usually aren’t there. Read the reviews and figure out the names you’re most interested in and be prepared to walk away empty handed.
  • Capnamorica
    4 days ago
    For what it’s worth, I skipped Monday and made it in late Thursday. Very worth it, review is likely forthcoming
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion