tuscl

Anyone know where remmy went?

I haven’t seen her on the roll call she’s my atf and I’m craving a vip again haha

6 comments

• caseyx
    7 days ago
    No idea. But she's still on the roster so she might show up again. Probably just typical stripper flightiness. Next time you see her ask for her number. That way you can text her to see when she'll be back.
  • Jt562
    7 days ago
    I got her number before she told me she was planning on going to a new club then I switched phones and lost everything so I’m assuming she’s working somewhere else but thanks for the heads up he ass too addicting lmao
  • mahatmakanejeeves
    6 days ago
    Remmy was there on 8/20. I've only been there once since then. Some of the girls have been coming in less frequently because the company changed the revenue split with the girls (in the house's favor, of course).
  • AnimatorPapi50
    6 days ago
    I don’t know about Remmy but I do know some of the girls have already gone over to Synn and Imperial due to the 60-70percent cut the club takes. Which is ridiculous. The Rhinos are done if you ask me. Synn has more attractive women anyways. And less drink hustling.
  • Jt562
    6 days ago
    Thanks for the info remmy my atf and gave me a very seductive/passionate dance and I been sprung since I work out of town and come for work once a month or two and only wanna see her in like 90% sure she was gonna go to a new place but I lost my Apple ID and shit so can’t get her number back but hit me up in dms would love to hear stories maybe she offers more than I asked for lmao
  • Nixur68
    3 days ago
    Is this only LA Clubs? Second time I've heard of prices changing and the girls aren't happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion