tuscl

‘I lost by a whisker’ ~ EX-POTUS Donald J Trump

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title says it all… but wait, there is more…

He’s admitting… ‘I lost by a whisker’.

So what was the point?

What’s the point of any of it you lost in 2020?

Seriously?

What are we even doing anymore then?

You’re a loser… you lost to Joe Biden, you deserve to be charged.

If he admits that he lost, then that actually vindicates the… DOJ charge against him because the charge is that he knew he lost, but he lied to defraud the people. That’s the DOJ’s charge.

So why did we do stop the steal?”

Why did anyone go to January 6th?

Why is anyone sitting in jail?

Why did anything bad happen to anybody?

Why did everyone get censored?

Why is everything bad that has happened to the people that are involved?

Why did that need to happen?

If you’re just going to walk it all back and say, ‘Oh, I lost.’ Well, it would’ve been good to know that before 1600 people got charged.

It would've been good to know that before I had all my money frozen, put on no fly list, banned from everything, lost all banking and payment processing. It would’ve been good to know that.

~ Nicholas J Fuentes
~ white supremacist and antisemitic
~ EX-TRUMPER, EX-MAGA FANATIC

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PIpb-8hXoM…

WHAT WAS THE POINT?’: Nick Fuentes Says Trump BETRAYED MAGA | The Kyle Kulinski Show

4 comments

• Icey
    11 days ago
    Trump knows he lies. He also knows his cire constituents ate stupid enough to believe whatever he says as long as he sprinkles some hate speech into it.
  • Icey
    11 days ago
    To prove how stupid they are. Watch the ones on here claiming he won 🤡🤡🤡😂😭😂
  • TripleH
    11 days ago
    It sounds like no one in the discussion has watch any congressional testimony, does not understand Albert Sensors in our electronic systems, CISA and CIS. Whistleblower testimony of suppression of dissemination of information. You bring up the question of stupidity but the real question that is an anomaly is people's inability to connect numerous and obvious issues that never occurred in our elections cycle combined with the considerable statistical improbably behavior that defies Ben fords law. The outcome is over now so people can stop gas light people over sore loser syndrome and just address things objectively which seems to be impossible for some. You can counter argue the acceptance of the outcome but that is not address the serious problems within an electronic system that is able to be hacked in places like Def Con by teenagers in under 4 minutes, these very machines that we all vote on. This information is all available, congress, vulnerabilities in the machines and so forth and for those who are willing to do some research on the issue so I'm just not interested in debating it any longer with people. Furthermore it;s not stupid to question an outcome and for God sake please don't cite Bill Bar or the former head of NSA in light of the Solar Winds hack that happened in December of 2020.
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    “At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” - PJ O'Rourke
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion