tuscl

Cuban girl Chiara

She seems to be a part of the influx of new girls. Big tits, tattoo on forearm, cant miss her. I saw a couple of comments made about her on here. Was wondering if anyone has any feedback on her performance in cr or extras available. Cheers.

11 comments

• Hungryhunnypot
    a month ago
    She’s the one with the big natural titties right? She looks cute and amazing tits but I got a weird vibe from her like I felt like she might be a hustler or something but I can’t say for sure.
  • Meshuggah
    a month ago
    new account asks about 1 specific girl? hmmm
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    Troll account, created when a dancers name is mentioned in a less than positive light. One of the posters here does it. Just like with Vivian last week or so.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    Don't connect dancers by name to extras and don't ask others to do that either. It's really shitty and can jam up a dancer at the club.

Customers aren't the only people reading these threads.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    If she's the one I think she is those tits are fake and her 2 song dance was nothing special.
  • CryptoBrah
    a month ago
    You should contribute more before asking specific questions about a dancer and keep certain topics out of the public eye. I saw her she looks good despite the enhancements, that’s all I know.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    17 days ago
    I thought her titties looked real, no? I’m usually pretty tuned into that.
  • nelly76
    17 days ago
    Hungryhunnypot's gravestone:

"Tuned into titties, turned off by tattoos"
  • Hungryhunnypot
    13 days ago
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Hungryhunnypot
    9 days ago
    Looks like OWG doesn’t like the tattoos either
  • sinclair
    2 days ago
    If it is a tattoo of a tiger on her forearm, and she has fake D cups, then it sounds like a dancer who introduced herself as Deanna to me. She is a ROB and should be avoided.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion