Pool table + ATM on site

VIP room prices
$25 a song
$80 for 15min
$160 for 30min

28 comments

• funonthaside
    a month ago
    Is the sign still up that indicates a matching tip is expected (from the Leave it to Beavers days)?
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    I’ve heard the G Spot can be a lot of fun but somehow I’ve never been able to find it. I hear it’s somewhere near the Fourth Hole
  • Funonthaside: There's no sign on requirements of tip, that would be technically illegal if I'm not mistaken
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    Must have removed the sign after the name change.

Manuel - it creeps up on you a bit, as it's in a wooded area set back a bit from the road.
  • Meshuggah
    a month ago
    Not sure why a dancer would have a private instagram.... when you are trying to promote yourself.
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    Tell your manager to move the club to somewhere near civilization
  • Meshughah: Its private simply because there are a lot of people who feel inclined to report my page & I would prefer not to lose my Instagram again :(
  • Muddy: it's like 12 mins from highway 81 but yes I understand it is in a woodsy quiet area down Tomhicken. Watch out for deer! LOL
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    ^Funonthaside^: I know I’ve failed when I have to explain a joke, so I’m not giving up yet
  • Mamuellabore: ahhh I'm sorry I didn't catch on to the sarcasm lol
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    Sabrina: Unfortunately, it was supposed to be humor, not sarcasm. Sarcasm is mean
  • funonthaside
    25 days ago
    An opening time prior to 9pm would certainly help with attendance. 6pm ideally, but even 7 is better than 9.

There isn't much population within a short drive of this place. So, outside of Poconos tourist season, not many are jamming the roads to go there.
  • funonthaside
    25 days ago
    Where does interior and general vibe fall in comparison to 7th Heaven, Mustang Sally's, and Pleasure Dome?
  • WiseToo
    25 days ago
    Platinum Plus in Allentown is the place to be. Not too far from where you are. See the photo of Trump at Platinum Plus. You can't go wrong with this upscale club..

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Platin…
  • funonthaside
    25 days ago
    That club sucks balls.
  • funonthaside
    25 days ago
    Any place with suit-wearing staff is a no-go for me.
  • blahblahblahs
    25 days ago
    I think Platinum Plus (if not, then Dream Girls) is the one where a relatively recent review discusses having his ID scan come back up when he went to buy a private room, and the cashier casually discussing his room/drink history with him. Crazy-ass privacy issues there.
  • blahblahblahs
    25 days ago
    Edit: It was Dream Girls not Platinum Plus.
    This is the review I was referring to: https://tuscl.net/review/404649
  • funonthaside
    24 days ago
    I wonder how they link room/drink purchases to ID. Choose from photos when room is used, or drinks are purchased? I'm not at all surprised that it happens...just curious about the logistics.

And, I wouldn't be surprised if it also happened at Platinum Plus or any other club that scans IDs. I wonder what else they include in records.

• blahblahblahs
    24 days ago
    Presumably it is all CC related and they aren't doing any tracking with cash.
  • rickmacrodong
    24 days ago
    Yeah it must be credit card history, it would take a lot of man power if they were having someone track each customer and their purchases on camera.
  • funonthaside
    24 days ago
    Call your bank and get your atm limit raised when you know you're going to a club. It's on you if you choose to use a credit card in club.
  • Anyone that hasn't been to G Spot before or hasn't been there since previous ownership (formally Leave it to Beavers) come join us!

Half off admission when you show this post at the door & mention my name Sabrina ❤️😊
    Come check us out tuscl users!
  • funonthaside
    21 days ago
    Has it been fully remodeled?
  • funonthaside
    21 days ago
    ....and is management aware of the cover discount, or will they blankly stare as if they never heard of this discount?
  • If you have no intentions of coming then I don't need a shakedown of questions ☺️ & yes I have business cards from the club that I hand out to people I met that have my name + half off admission..and our club is like a family so I would never offer a discount on cover if it wasn't allowed. 😉
  • funonthaside
    21 days ago
    I would consider going .....but only if it's been remodeled, as it was grimy when I was last there, and had a barnyard of girls. So, unless the quality of girls has improved, management and staff no longer give off a methhead vibe, and it's not a tetanus factory, I'm staying away. I'm asking the questions as I'm legitimately interested in going again. But, I won't take the detour from the other clubs if it's not substantially better than Beavers.

Seems like the club is going for the "fake bougie" vibe, so I'm leaning toward avoiding it.
  • Best wishes and happy club adventures to you! ☺️ Check out the Instagram page (theofficialgspot570) and the Facebook for our girls, no junkies in the building that's for sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion