tuscl
2311 Wisconsin Ave Washington, DC 20007

Dc clubs and good guys

Thursday, July 25, 2024 5:03 AM
Should there be a disclaimer on these DC clubs offering dances. Some people in their reviews present the clubs as selling lap dances, but any DC club is actually only allowed to sell air dances. You can be scammed at any time and have no recourse because all the dancer was technically obligated to do was air dance for you. Getting a lap dance in a DC club is basically an “extra” in itself because its breaking club rules.

Now besides that whats up with the general manager or one of the main managers being a 20 year DC police veteran? that cant be good for the customers, I would think he is either there to keep the club out of trouble via his police connections or threaten any clients they have an issue with at the club. -theres a lot of ways a police veteran could screw people over that a regular club manager or dancer wouldn’t be able to, especially as he’s working in the same city he policed.

10 comments

• BigYansh69
    a month ago
    Good insight.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a month ago
    Good Guys was more straight forward when dances weren't available. Now beers are $15 instead of $8, singles machines steal your cash, and girls try to hook you with an overpriced air dance. There's even signage in each booth that says "DO NOT touch dancers." The constant tip walks were bad enough...
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    This is a weirdly hyper technical take that is a distinction without a difference. I saw that you commented similarly on my review of Good Guys. Since that review, I’ve been back there. Dances or VIP if you insist on calling it that, are $50/song. They take place in a curtained room with a camera, but are topless, with the overlayer of bottoms removed but thong still on. Full groping allowed including titty sucking. Is it good value? No. But sure as shit it’s a lap dance.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a month ago
    Sorry if mistaken. Haven't been in a while. But I thought dances were $50 with a 2 song minimum.

Kinda steep to test the waters when it's definitely ymmv. Last time I got dances the day shift manager kept lurking around and going back to work on a computer. Even if he isn't a former cop, it definitely killed the vibe of those dances. Which were 50% air and 50% lap haha.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    Not sure whether there is a minimum. As always with the girl, YMMV. Not a good value at that price. The girl I took back was a 9 to me and was down to play. Nobody checked on us, though she was careful of the camera, wrote her number down on paper because she couldn’t let management see, etc. I’m not going to make a habit of getting dances there, I was just making an ITC investment for my future. I posted only because dong was referring to me as “someone who said there were dances in DC.”
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Hank the point is that lapdances technically arent allowed whether people are or aren’t receiving them. Good guys only sells air dances. They have signs all over saying do not touch dancers. You can receive a lapdance there but thats if you find a dancer willing to break the rules for you.

I also am wondering why would the dancer write her number on paper instead of verbally giving it to you? The cameras would pick up on the paper number even easier.

Also was it you that mentioned needing to sign a waiver for VIP at good guys or penthouse. What was on the waiver they used to have you sign
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Officially speaking these DC clubs are selling private dances or air dances
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    It’s the same as everywhere. Find a dancer that will do stuff. Unless you’re saying I made it up, I’m just writing what happened. You can take your “official” opinion and do with it what you will. It’s meaningless. And she wrote her number down so that they wouldn’t see me typing it into my phone. NBD

PHC used to make you sign a waiver before going into the vip rooms. Then they stopped. Now they’ve started again. I have no idea what it said because I didn’t read it. And technically I didn’t sign it, Jay Z did once. And Kanye. And other people not named Hank, or my real life name. I forget sometimes.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    I never mentioned you and actually my original post wasnt directed at you. It was something I realized about the dc clubs because of the rules
  • area_5
    a month ago
    I appreciate the commentary on Good Guys. I've never got a straight answer from a girl, is it $50 for two dances, or 2 x $50 given a minimum.

I don't come here often, but IMHO quality of the dancers has improved while beers have gone up over the last two years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion