Wednesday, July 24, 2024 11:19 AM
Anyone hear anything?

12 comments

• Anonymous41
    a month ago
    Not yet.
  • Capnamorica
    20 days ago
    Anyone been to The Border yet? Curiosity is killing me but haven’t had much free time lately …
  • db4
    11 days ago
    very very nice inside... unfortunately the girls dont come around the outside of the bar and grind/massage etc at all.... not fun at all yet... been there 2-3 times
  • Capnamorica
    10 days ago
    Just got back and was going to try and leave a review. I could not believe the interior! Holee molee it was all so clean. EVERYTHING was renovated. That said though, yeah, in my opinion it now skews WAY more “club” than “bar.”

I mean, credit where it’s due though, in the period of time they seemed to have? That was an IMPRESSIVE renovation job.
    9 days ago
    9 days ago
    Previous link is entitled Innocent Bystander shot in head.
  • Capnamorica
    9 days ago
    Holy shit that would have been like RIGHT AFTER I walked out of the place. Jesus Christ …
    9 days ago
    Shooter turned himself into police per updated article. $5M bail.
  • TheSingularity
    7 days ago
    Shit happens everywhere. That said, for when they reopen, are the lap dances better than at Sugar?
  • Capnamorica
    7 days ago
    Apparently there’s a listing for the club but I can’t find it to leave a review
  • Capnamorica
    7 days ago
    TUSCL changed the name … Im a moron and just didn’t notice 😂
    7 days ago
    @Capnamorica there's a link towards the bottom of the club home page "Tell us about listing updates". You can report things like club name changes. Apparently someone took the initiative.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion