tuscl
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Mary Jane

loper
just looking for a little human contact along the way
Saturday, July 20, 2024 3:47 AM
Got a couple of LDs with Mary Jane. Started about 2/3 way into a song and stopped after of total of 1 1/3 song. I requested she give me another half song (I know -- by now what's the point?), then asked for $25 per. Standard rate is $5 to house and $20 to dancer. Said she can set her own price. Kept trying to upsell: $200 to her for 15 minutes in private. I've had way better LDs for the standard rate, so I'm pretty sure this is unusual here. I just thought I'd warn everyone. She's short and fit, kind of cute, and has large naturals.

8 comments

• Dannypotters
    2 months ago
    That’s not bad as most girls there at night are charging $30-40. Honestly most clubs around are at least $30 a song
  • loper
    2 months ago
    Didn't know that Desires had become a "set your own price" kind of place. I hate that.
  • JabNSlip
    2 months ago
    If this is the same Mary Jane who worked there a year ago, pass. She’s one of those it’s a minimum of $200 in the VIP.
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    This hasn't happened to me recently, but if the club doesn't rein in the dancers then they are off my list. Take down the sign stating the cost or honor it, quite simple.
  • blahblahblahs
    2 months ago
    Good PSA.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    Anyone who quotes more than the going rate after the fact = ROB. I'll die on that hill.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    2 months ago
    Different MaryJane
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a month ago
    Last dance with Mary Jane
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion