tuscl

First timer going 8/4-8/5

Friday, July 12, 2024 11:39 PM
What’s up y’all. Finally after reading countless forums I am pulling the trigger.

Read many beginner guide but ultimately I would love to have as much as I can and will be staying a night. For those veterans, if you have any tips on how to maximize my time/fun please give any tips.

I will be in SD but don’t have a car and thinking of taking the trolley. My biggest concern is when coming back from Mexico to US border, what is the best way to get to downtown SD?

Are there Ubers or other transportation around at the border on Tuesday 2-3 am?

How long is the wait (no sentri I know….) when crossing sometime in the afternoon on Monday and Tuesday around 2 am?

How is the selection of chicas on a Sunday and Monday night?

Would love to connect with some people, would love to buy some drinks and talk and have a good time. Thanks in advance

7 comments

• Redgentlemen
    2 months ago
    Just fyi, will be staying in one of HK hotels on Sunday night and will check out around 2 pm ish on Monday and head back
  • captainfun
    2 months ago
    Not sure how long the border lines would be at that time without Sentri. You may want to plan on up to two hours. Always lots of Ubers back to San Diego at all hours of day or night. Never waited more than 5 mins

No shortage of Chicas ever at HK.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
  • Peteyj52
    2 months ago
    Take trolley, cross border, take the limo that hk provide to and back from the club to the border.
  • OPIllini96
    2 months ago
    Blue Line trolley to the end of the line, which is the San Ysidro border crossing. It costs just $2.50 to ride; you’d likely be paying 10 times as much if you used Lyft or Uber. Then as Petey said, there’s a free limo shuttle to HK. After you’ve entered Mexico, about halfway down the walkway there’s a gravel parking lot to the right; that’s where the shuttle is on standby. If it’s not there, the attendant will guide you to the shuttle office, where you can wait for the limo to return. And Uber and Lyft are 24 hours to and from the border.

Regarding the amount of women, while Mondays and Tuesdays aren’t as large as the weekends, there are still more than enough for you to choose from. Since you’re there for just one night, I’d bring at least $300. Maybe $400 or $500 if you’d like, but that should be enough.

Not sure how your Spanish is, but learning a few basic words and phrases goes a long way, plus Google Translate is your best friend in the Zona - install the app if it’s not on your phone already.

And given the size of HK, keep moving around. Get a drink directly from the bar so you don’t have to deal with the meseros (waiters), many of whom can be annoying at times. Moving around provides you a better look at the scene and a better look at the ladies.

Have fun!
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    Great advice from OPIllini96, captainfun and others here.

I just want to add, you can check border wait times, both historical and current, here: https://bwt.cbp.gov/details/09250407/PED

It seems unlikely you'll wait too long crossing late night on a Tuesday. But what I would do is start checking that CBP site on Tuesday evening to see if for whatever reason they are backed up that night, then you can leave earlier if needed.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    that CBP site is not allways reliable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion