tuscl

Las Carinosas Las Vegas

Local Hick
Illinois
Was this the place that used to be the Library and I believe LVLV at one time?

Anyone been in here yet?

5 comments

• Jascoi
    2 months ago
    i think so. never been inside there. been by it many times in years past.
    and the map link on tuscl is currently incorrect. pin should be a bit to the west along the southbound i-11and boulder highway.
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    There’s already a short thread for this

https://tuscl.net/discussion/85304#comme…
  • jaybud999
    2 months ago
    I'll try to get it into the rotation this week, but no guarantees because of an 8pm open time (we start it up before noon).
  • David0808
    2 months ago
    Has anyone tried this place yet? The impression I get from their instagram is that they're going more for the "big club" feel but Hispanic as opposed to trying to be another Chicas. There's enough English on their promo stuff that they might be sort of gringo-friendly but the only reviews I can find are from google maps and those are useless.

The combination of the late opening and the distant location (unless you're staying at Boulder Station) doesn't help
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    2 months ago
    Its the same management and owners as LVLV. The current incarnation is cheaper, without the food and regular lounge area. The after parties there are ok. And the drinks are cheap for Vegas. I don't like it as a strip club. The dancers are mostly worn out Cubans. The quality is worse than chicas bonitas which says a lot and is why they keep having auditions every night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion