tuscl

VIP or LD?

Going to make a stop in tonight, but certainly seems like the ld prices are so inflated that skipping and heading to the VIP is my best bet. That a good read? What's the Sunday evening scene like?

7 comments

• Manuellabore
    3 months ago
    On a dollar per minute basis, plus the greater privacy, a 15 minute VIP seems like a better deal, even without extras, which would require a tip on top of sticker price, if available at all. You risk enduring 15 minutes with a dud, but not many of those at Desire, IME
  • Hungryhunnypot
    3 months ago
    Not all require a tip. I bet Reign would go into first gear for the $150 alone. The cr is a better deal and you can ask the girl what she’ll do before you go in.
  • JustSumGuy
    3 months ago
    Do you tip if you get VIP with no extras?
  • skibum609
    3 months ago
    ^If the dancer excites me, I enjoy myself and I can picture myself seeing her again I have no objection to an extra, and usually pop another twenty. Half my family are New Yorkers where tipping is like a religion and the other half had a lot of waitresses, so I tend to tip everybody decently and tipping is a skill, when if done right gets you different treatment.
    Example: If you plan to throw $10.00 to the valet, don't wait for your car to come back and then give him the money. Give him $5.00 when he takes it and $5.00 when you get your car back 10 minutes before the rest of your party.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 months ago
    A VIP doesn't need to include extras to be fun!
    If I do a dance and the girl is sexy, seductive, teasing.... she gets a tip.
    I'd rather have that than a mechanical, disinterested extra.
  • skibum609
    3 months ago
    My post seems fucked up. The tip is to a non-extra girl, as extras for $20.00 would be magical.
  • Manuellabore
    3 months ago
    This may be a controversial take around here but I consider tips to be an integral part of a dancer's economic ecosystem, just like a server at a restaurant or bar. My default is to always tip something unless the dancer tries to cheat me or otherwise messes up. Even if a newbie dancer gives me a totally inept dance (don't know I keep letting that happen) I'll give her something as a confidence booster.
    I'll tip reasonably generously on a first LD (don't have many second LDs) if I like the dancer and see her as a good prospect for a future extras VIP. Rarely do non-extras VIPs unless I nutted recently and decide to drink the rest of the night away. Even then, I'll pitch DATY
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion