tuscl

smile pretty for the camera!

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
they DO watch the cameras here.

5 comments

• funonthaside
    4 months ago
    What is the outcome of this?

They interrupt dance to stop what they don't like, or just for their own enjoyment/voyeurism?

And is it to monitor for dancer safety, or to monitor for illicit activities?
  • HoneyDewMelons
    4 months ago
    I think it's mix of all the above but I think in this day and age it's more for the safety of the dancers
  • whodey
    4 months ago
    I just assume any club that has cameras actually watches them. It is only an issue if they do something about what they see like barge in and interrupt a dance because of too much contact or fire strippers for breaking the rules. If they just watch it for dancer safety or just because they are voyeurs who like to watch it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm not at all worried that a club would post the video anywhere. There are plenty of laws against that which would get the club shut down. I am not married and not in a high profile job, so if video did get out there it would be mildly embarrassing but not life altering in my case.
    4 months ago
    This made me recall there's definitely clubs where voyeurism takes place. Presumably for safety as well. I knew a dancer who went to another club as a relatively young house mom. Six months later came back as a dancer. She and the manager would, at times, watch the monitors for entertainment.
  • stripperlover777
    4 months ago
    👍 How About The Phone Camera Way & Pics Together With Those Taboo Strippers! That's A Way To Overcome Those Club Cameras!
    Smiles Together = Lots Of $ $ $ $ 👽
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion