tuscl
3275 S 61st St Philadelphia, PA 19153

Tiny

Monday, June 10, 2024 6:26 AM
Has anyone had her like had her??

15 comments

• tin man
    3 months ago
    What are you her Bf? Bro get your in love with stripper ass tf on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 months ago
    Don't connect dancers by name to extras or OTC in reviews or posts, even if it's a club where "everyone knows" (which might be true for the club, but not for individual dancers).

TUSCLers with access to these reviews can include club managers, staff, and other dancers, who can use that information against a dancer. It's also not impossible for local reporters to access these reviews to find incriminating quotes for their expose piece.
  • dickdecker
    3 months ago
    ….and this is this guy’s only contribution to TUSCL
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    Write a review, dude
  • GetThisWork
    3 months ago
    No I want some of that👹
  • GetThisWork
    3 months ago
    You might be her nigga you hype asf bro I’m just tryna see wasup if she on that💯
  • tin man
    3 months ago
    No brother you are either a stalker or her bf, go home to her and stop bothering everyone about it
  • GetThisWork
    3 months ago
    This guy
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    IIRC from prior reviews, Tiny's no angel
  • GetThisWork
    3 months ago
    That’s all I was asking
  • GetThisWork
    3 months ago
    Tryin too see where I fit in and I just found this site by accident looking up PO on google Iknow of the chick from after hour spots up north but my man said she be at PO
  • vanillaextract
    2 months ago
    u dumb simp mofucker, everyone has had basically everyone at po for enough bread u little dick bitch . Y u r in love with a girl that sucks dick 4 quarters . Little bitch . Eat shit , shit it out and eat it again fucking dumb tiny dick bitch
  • TheSingularity
    2 months ago
    She has a missing tooth and asks double standard rates. Not worth anyone's time
  • TheSingularity
    a month ago
    And now no longer works here
  • Lyor
    a month ago
    Who has the biggest areolas out them all you guys think ? Top 3
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion