tuscl

Even worse than the Neverland Ranch

Cedar Rapids, IA. Friday night. Coming up from the Quad Cities. Area seems fine to me, commercial drag. Plenty of parking walk in. Black guy at the podium, I believe cover was $5. Inside it's actually really nice bar, well lit, wood paneling all kinds of memorabilia and ranch themed stuff with the cattle heads on the wall. The bar itself in right ahead when you walk in, stage is on your right, bathrooms are in front of that at the end and LD/VIP is hook right opposite bar.

Customers looked like white and black guys, mostly middle age not too many.

Dancers, really light lineup for a friday night. I mean about 5 dancers. 3 black and 2 white. Body types ranges from thin to thick. All looked natural to me. 20's and 30's age wise. I would give it 6's all around.

Lap dances are 2 for $40 and VIP is 15 minutes for $120. Two way touch is allowed here. At the end of the day there was just not much going on here in this lifeless place. And no girl broke I need a dance with this chick scale for me. I would head out to Woody's down the road which had a lot more going on.

4 comments

• Muddy
    4 months ago
    WTF I keep doing this shit, sorry everyone ignore this.
  • shailynn
    4 months ago
    Did you get a handie from the bathroom troll for $5?
  • Muddy
    4 months ago
    No but I got the feeling $10 could've gotten it done.
  • shailynn
    4 months ago
    If you need me to Venmo you $10 to make your night let me know. I’m not traveling to a western union for you though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion