tuscl

Quaking and Baking in the Quad Cities

Davenport, IA. Sort of leaving town a few gas stations around, area seems good to me. Plenty of parking, walk in. Girl in the window, looks like she hates life. I paid $15, ID check and a wristband. Walk in. No alchol or anything it's BYOB. Right where you enter it's like pool tables, keep going it's bathrooms on the left, Downstairs is a tripod stage, I was sitting in the middle at the base of the threeway intersection and the girls just ignore you there, despite being the only one at the stage, you gotta sit by a pole it seems. Customers looked mostly white with some black and hispanic in there. Mostly middle age.

Dances are $40 a song. Two way touching sounds ok. I believe those are upstairs and then VIP is across from the stage, in a closed off area, $200 for 15 minutes.

Dancers. Looked an even split between black, hispanic and white girls. About 20 girls I would say. Mostly 6-7 range there about. I didn't see any supermodels in here but nothing bad. All looked 20's range.

It's kind of weird having no place to get a drink at even if just a water. As far as a talent there was just nothing here that could meet that $40 dollar dance price. I'm not doing that. Too expensive for what it is. I left to Cedar Rapids to see if I could find better.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion