tuscl

New Club is Miami opened how do we add it here?

Saturday, May 18, 2024 12:39 PM
Playpen2 Miami 3890 NW 36th St, Miami, Florida 33142 I know grand opening night, 8 am to 5 pm ( last night ) Official site [view link] It's Latin themed strip club. In the old Pink Pussycat building. My friend manages a West Palm club told me his boss along with owner of BT's was creating it. So 2 successful owners, starting a new club in Miami.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    a month ago
    Right now the only way is to send Founder a message asking him to add it. Give him as much information as possible about the club including hours.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Playpen 2 in Miami is the hottest Latin Nightlife experience in the worlds sexiest city, Miami. "Located in the iconic Pink Pussycat building with a legendary history of performance art and Miami nightlife. PLAYPEN 2 reimagines that history with Latin infusion. PLAYPEN 2 presents the worlds hottest entertainers, Latin artists, and megastars for a lifetime experience you’ll never forget. Miami is the heartbeat of Latin culture and global nightlife. Welcome to PLAYPEN 2, where Latin nightlife is redefined." The website describes it as more of a nightclub and not a strip club. May not be appropriate for this site.
  • Meshuggah
    a month ago
    I'll clarify with my buddy who manages Ultra in West Palm who told me about his boss and the legend from Detroit opening the new club. Pretty sure it's the "nightclub/stripclub" ala 11, scarletts. But Latin.
  • Meshuggah
    a month ago
    [view link] stacks of $100s singles, for tipping waitresses?
  • Nixur68
    a month ago
    Looks like another strip club and night club combo. I hope it works but there's already so many in SoFlo...
  • Meshuggah
    a month ago
    Yes, I spoke to Joey yesterday who manages Ultra in WP. It's a strip club. Maybe someone will visit. Not sure if 8-5 is every day. I guess they are banking on being LATIN.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion