Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

The Schedule/A Rant

Tuesday, April 23, 2024 8:54 PM
For the first time in forever I left PH without getting a dance. Partly my fault because I got there at 3:30. But also I’m partially blaming the schedule, which was inaccurate both as to the girls on schedule and their working hours. Maybe girls left early or didn’t come in because it was a nice day, but there was a mass exodus at 4:00 including dancers that were scheduled to go later. I went there with the intent of seeing one girl who never showed up. I turned away some dancers because I’d figured I’d catch them the second time around. Bring back the old text schedule which was easier, more accurate and updated based on changes during the day.

5 comments

I don't think the new schedule is any more or less accurate than the old. Just easier to navigate. I was in last week on a slow afternoon when 2 of the girls scheduled till 4:00 were leaving early because it was dead. As far as I know they update the schedule, daily, when they open. Girls in all clubs call out, no show, shiw up late, and leave early. I am still waiting for Oasis to post their schedule for last Friday. And, they post every girl who ever worked there in the past 10 yrs. If all the girls listed showed up, there would be no chairs for the customers.
OG12346
15 days ago
Agree with OG - schedule nor perfect - but it’s about as best as a club can do- there are always going to be no- shows and as you said if place is dead - leaving early is another possibility -
Artax
15 days ago
They got rid of the text schedule because the PH had to pay for the out going texts thus the new system. The system now tells you to call and ask if your girl is actually there, might be worth a try.
DocAlonzo
15 days ago
So true the above comment about Oasis. Also, when they do put lineup on phone, they repeat dancers like 3 times to make it look like they have a lot of girls. “Today, we have Cinnamon, Nya, Lexi, Nya, Cinnamon, Lexi”. 😂
billybaroo74_1
15 days ago
Yeah, I recognize that stripper schedules aren’t reliable. They come and go when they want. I am more venting about me leaving with blue balls, lol. Anyways, I always double check the schedule 30 minutes ahead of when I plan to go. I feel like the old text schedule was more current and updated depending on who showed up.
Carotene1
12 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion