The Venue
9950 SE Stark St Portland, OR 97216

Portland 2AMer

Tuesday, April 2, 2024 3:49 AM
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — A shooting apparently in the parking lot of a Southeast Portland strip club left one person dead and another wounded early Monday evening. Around 5:30 p.m., more than two dozen Portland police units responded to the scene at The Venue Gentlemen’s Club. When officers arrived they found one person had already died. The other was rushed by ambulance to an area hospital. No suspects were found immediately, but homicide detectives began their investigation and expect to be at the scene for hours, officials said. A dancer who works at The Venue, Gemini, told KOIN 6 News she is concerned for her safety. “It’s a pretty nice club inside. This is pretty much out of the ordinary. All the people that come in are pretty laid back. It’s a gentlemen’s club, so you’re supposed to have fun and stuff. But this, this is big.” She said the security guards at the club are good. “But I’m a little terrified about going back, to be honest. This is pretty shocking.” No further information is available. Anyone with information is asked to contact Portland police.

1 comment

At 5:30 pm? That’s the most surprising thing in the story. I was at this club in 2023. Pretty chill, mixed crowd from what I saw
captainfun
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion