Debating between hotels

Monday, March 11, 2024 2:37 PM
After doing some research via reviews, websites, pricing, I was wondering if anyone had an issue with bringing a BT to Cascadas. I want to experience both, but plan on getting the penthouse master at Cascadas since I won't be making a trip to TJ for a while (or so I think). BT seems more like my speed with it being more laxed, but I have a gut feeling that I will enjoy HK just as much. But if I don't, I want to be able to bring back BT to Cascadas without too many drawbacks. (Yes, I have seen the reviews on Rizo being quieter, but that's also why I'm opting for a penthouse master). Any tips or recommendations are greatly appreciated! P.S. - This is my first TJ trip, so take it easy, and if you recommend any chicas, lmk ;)

13 comments

My understanding (others can correct me) is that BT and HK girls can go to either Cascadas or Rizo de Oro as they are owned by the same group.
rugrat
2 months ago
I did see that in several reviews, but I wanted to see if the chicas were more prone to staying with their respective hotels, if that makes any sense
Yodawg
2 months ago
99.9% of the time. no problem taking a tropical girl to cascada or a Hong Kong girl. to rizo. same owner. just tip the robe guy a dollar.
Jascoi
2 months ago
The Chica's are after your money $$, they will go wherever as long as they get their cash.
rugrat
2 months ago
Sounds good! Thank you gents!
Yodawg
2 months ago
The others are right in that there's no issue whatsoever bringing a girl from BT to Cascadas or from HK to Rizo. Only thing that I would note is that the penthouse rooms at Cascadas aren't worth the extra money IMO. They're harder to get to (elevator waits can get to be a pain) and the regular master rooms are certainly nice enough. If noise is a concern, ask if there's a 6th floor room available. My advice is go for a master room and save the extra money for fun. :)
booji boy
2 months ago
I only use the two elevators in the back entrance, much faster. I hit the bottom on both and whichever shows up first, usually the hallway one, is the winner. IMO Rizo has way nicer rooms, ask for one of the remodeled rooms when booking.
TJVisitor23
2 months ago
Rizo is definitely much more quieter than Cascadas, so if you like to get plenty of sleep, that’s the spot. That said, there are a few quiet areas in Cascadas, especially if you get a master room on the 6th or 7th floor. I, too, was intrigued with Cascadas’ penthouse rooms, but after seeing one last month, IMO it’s a better value if you get a master single or double room.
OPIllini96
2 months ago
@Yodawg I will play along and comment on your discussion. Since you said this is your first time keep things simple in your first visit and go with the expectation of this just being a recon/investigation/learning visit to gain information and see how things work/are, if you don’t speak Spanish fluently be prepared for “misunderstandings” real or fake; because somethings get lost in translation. Practice using a translation app if you can to be able to communicate better. Also again keep expectations realistic; the paid-for-sex experience can be an expensive hobby for most people. If you daydream and think about it at work and you spend full weekends doing research you should have a good idea about it being possible but… can you really afford it? “Don’t Buy Things You Can’t Afford” Despite it being a simple premise, many Americans buy things that they cannot afford all of the time and end up in debt and unhappy. If you really can afford the paid for-sex-hobby south of the border, just take a plane, train, bus to San Diego and then the trolley/streetcar to the border and walk across to the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) [view link] With the right mindset and realistic expectations, most heterosexual men will have a good time at Hong Kong… When going into Mexico the Mexican border officials might ask you for the Visitor Permit (FMM) and the permit will be stamped and the number of days that is valid noted on it (up to 180) and you keep half of the Visitor Permit. Keep the Visitor Permit with your passport card or passport because you are supposed to show it to Mexican government officials, if they ask for it, and ultimately you will have to give it back to a Mexican immigration official when you leave Mexico. After crossing the border, joust walk over the pick up place for the Free Limousine ride service to Hong Kong, the people there will be happy to help you, and tip the limo driver a couple of dollars. This is an Instagram video of the FREE limo ride: [view link] When you get to the hotel Cascadas, get the VIP card for the discounts and offers in case you end up wanting to take girls to your room (arriba) more than once a day, and just get a “basic room”, and check in. I recommend to go to eat something light at the restaurant azul and then take a shower before going inside Hong Kong. Inside the club walk around and see if any girl is of your liking and approach her, to “interview” her to see if she is right for the “job/position” of going with you upstairs (arriba) Make sure you and her are clear about what is expected of each other, basic is full service (covered) for $100-$120 for half an hour, everything else is extra. YES; that is the basic full service, from there everything else has to be negotiated in the paid-for-sex experience. Like restaurants, every bargirl has their own menu, and rules and have the “right to refuse service”. Remember you are visiting a different country with a different culture a different language, but very nice people and really good food, an interesting “experiences” that you should be able and happy that you can afford. As long as you behave like respectable, friendly, gentleman, you will be treated like a friendly, respectable gentleman. Don’t overthink things, nothing is going to be exactly like you imagined or were told, just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best that way you won’t be surprised or disappointed. Just relax stay open to the positive experiences so you can have a good enjoyable time. Keep in mind the Russian proverb: “People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave" Don’t drink or do drugs or do or carry anything illegal, focus on enjoying your first visit to Tijuana and Hong Kong experience, relax and enjoy the learning process. When you’re ready to leave, check out from the hotel and ask for the limo to take you back to the border and walk back to the USA. Let’s be careful out there. Remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
2 months ago
Really good advice CJKent
TJVisitor23
2 months ago
Grabbing a last minute flight to TJ this Friday. Place is addicting…
TJVisitor23
2 months ago
9 years of my visits was were very nice but lately with all the increased prices of everything and the ever increasing rules that management comes up with in Hong Kong and add to that encountering the 'bandits with badges' it's lost its luster...
Jascoi
2 months ago
@Jascoi After a traumatic event, like being robbed by armed criminals, it’s normal to feel scared, confused and angry for a while. If these feelings don't go away, or if they get worse, you may have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Symptoms include having nightmares or flashbacks about the event, not being able to feel or express emotions toward loved ones and being easily angered or “edge.” If you think you have PTSD, it's important to get treatment. Treatment can work, and early treatment may help reduce long-term symptoms. Those are some “Coping” tips * Identify and connect with your support systems, i.e., colleagues, family, community, friends, church, etc. and do not isolate yourself. * Get back to your normal routine, including returning to work and practicing your hobbies and leisure activities. * Abstain from frequent and excessive substance use. * Make sure you rest, keep a healthy diet and exercise. * Remind yourself that you have made it through this traumatic event and now it’s time to move on. I really hope you can get back to your old self and again have fun at the Happiest Place on earth (according to Krusty) [view link] @Jascoi one more thing. I recommend you see the Happiest Place on Earth as a whole new place because it keeps changing as time goes by, just like everything else in life. We almost know that we cant say any of these tourist places are safe, not even Disneyland is safe. When you leave the USA, remember to keep a mindset that you are not safe and when you go into a poor country dont go waving around large dollar bills to pay for things. Don’t wear flashy clothes, don’t wear jewelry, etc. Respect the local community, including the local criminal community of police and robbers. Don’t get over intoxicated in alcohol or drugs. These few rules will help keep you somewhat safe. Behave as a respectable, respectful gentleman so you will be treated as a respected, respectable gentleman. Let’s be careful out there in the world. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion