And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by th

Monday, March 4, 2024 1:15 AM
Title couldn’t say it all. “And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy you can do anything.” Lawyer: That’s what you said, correct? Donald Trump (40:10): Well, historically, that’s true with stars. Lawyer (40:13): It’s true with stars that they can grab women by the pussy? Donald Trump (40:15): Well, if you look over the last million years, I guess that’s been largely true. Not always, but largely true. Unfortunately or fortunately. Lawyer (40:27): And you consider yourself to be a star. Donald Trump (40:29): I think you can say that. ~ Trump’s 10/19/22 Deposition in E. Jean Carroll Case FULL VIDEO: Trump deposition in E. Jean Carroll rape trial: [view link]

4 comments

How many women over the years dropped their panties for rockstars who couldn't have gotten laid if it weren't for their fame? How many women played along with otherwise unappealing guys, due to them having money? Do you think Bill Gates would have gotten the pussy he got if it weren't for his money? Same with Musk. Like it or not, there are (and have been) fame whores and golddiggers. Many among us succeed with girls (in some cases, decades younger than us) due to our success. It's the way of the world. No means No, for sure. However, what people seem to forget is that people do things with people because of their fame/money, then later regret it and call foul.
funonthaside
2 months ago
^ Clearly, you nailed it Funontheside. That's the "Convenient Truth" of that way of life. Doesn't mean I like it, it is what it is. Exactly. The, you have The Lolita Express and Epstein's Island. Pervy Creepy Biden: He sniffs little girls hair, inappropriate touching little girls, he gets swatted away from little girls on video, he swims naked with female Secret Service having to watch (something they'll NEVER unsee), he took showers with his 11-12-year old daughter according to her diary. So yeah, Biden is a peudo douche bag, and it's ok. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6GgR4GMFjM#ddg-play
mogul1985
2 months ago
One can say there's sometimes a double standard.
Jascoi
2 months ago
E. Jen Carroll: whore, pig, liar, fraud, typical progressive.
skibum609
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion