Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sponsored Thread

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Brought to you by the association of philly cheese steak restaurants: youtube.com

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I do love philly cheese steak as long as the break is fresh

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

the brand that Costco sells is pretty good, especially when they discount it sometimes.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

She did porn under the name Randi Wright. Gorgeous face.

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

What's her problem with COTTAGE CHEESE? Doesn't it have cultures which are considered probiotics, or good bacteria?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@WiseToo I think it's safe to assume that cottage cheese is a problem, when it's in your vagina.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Someone needs to show her how to produce an interesting video. I watched for a little over 3 minutes and she never got to her point. I gave up.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement