Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Soon To Be An Olympic Event?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Interesting

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

I would like to judge.

Or at least see it in the USA. I could imagine 15-20 dollar tickets (front row) haha and packed venues. Second row and beyond 10-15 dollars.
Then again, I do dream and wish for things that will never happen.

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

And weight classes/multiple "bouts" as well! What a night haha.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Looking at how red their butts are, I would not want to go or encourage that in any way. That can't be good for your skin.

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Good point ilbbaici. Strip clubs are better anyway.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement