tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Who’s going Wednesday?

Tuesday, December 5, 2023 12:13 AM
And so do any of you all ever meet up? I planned to attend so I can check out the Lust incentive for next quarter. Though I did see a post from Nicolette that none of the girls were actually wearing ugly sweaters. Shame. Would have been interesting.

12 comments

• Recsandpark
    8 months ago
    I'm planning on going to the party. I'm not sure what time this party even starts but I'm going to check out Lust too lol
  • nelly76
    8 months ago
    Where did nicolette post that?
  • JustSumGuy
    8 months ago
    Just an advert for the Christmas party. She just said that dancers wouldn’t be wearing sweaters but the bartenders would and encouraged the customers to do so too
  • Soul_Collector
    8 months ago
    I might make an appearance. I don’t know any of the guys who post here in person, but I do chat through a PM. Some dancers have texted or told me they’d be there, looking for some guaranteed biz.
  • scarface03
    8 months ago
    I'll be there, not passing on the opportunity for a bunch of free food and huge lineup.
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    The party is always a good time. sadly, Covid means a no show for me this year.
  • JustSumGuy
    8 months ago
    I’m going about 1 for the Lust incentive. I think someone mentioned that there was an extra $50 bonus in renewal
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    ^Going for fifty bucks? You too poor for this hobby cheap shit.
  • JustSumGuy
    8 months ago
    $50 is $50
  • crosscheck
    8 months ago
    Wednesday night is normally my poker night, but we're off through the holidays, so I'm considering going.
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    ^Dealer's choice or Hold-em?
  • crosscheck
    8 months ago
    ^ A friendly game, not high stakes. $20 hold em tournament to start and then dealer's choice the rest of the night. No wild card games. A couple of the guys are away on vacation, one went back to Florida for the winter, and the holidays are coming up, so we're on hiatus for a few weeks. I do know of some private hold em' games that I play in occasionally. I've also played at the Encore a few times over the last few weeks and have run well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion