Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Phoenix real Estate.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

$3,000,000 W. Floyd Samons, president of Samons Bros. Construction, paid cash for a 3,384-square-foot Paradise Valley house. The open-space ranch home only has one bedroom and 1.5 bathrooms. It also comes with a chef's kitchen, a large bar area and a fireplace. Todd Borowsky, the owner of Skin Cabaret in Scottsdale, was the seller.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I presume it's a nice bedroom.

Profile picture for Adm421
Adm421
•

That is probably the most baller bedroom ever, wonder if the bar is located in the bedroom, and the full bath is probably ridiculous too.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

"... a bathroom I can play baseball in..."

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

Any chance you can post the listing (Zillow?). Would be curious to see

Profile picture for jaybud999
jaybud999
•

The desert for 3mil? Well, I guess the UAE, Qatar, and the Saudi's do it as well. Just seems like an interesting climate to blow 3 mil in. Anybody living in, or raised in the desert.....no disrespect.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

$3M for a luxury home in Scottsdale or Paradise Valley is on the low end price wise. Listings above $10M are not uncommon. I know several former Phoenix dancers that now work in the high end real estate market.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

This home is near the Cholla trailhead (east side) up Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

can I say I paid 48,000 cash for my place 20 years ago in NW Arizona?

I
Iknowbetter
•

I’d be embarrassed to show you what $3 mil buys you in Miami. Maybe a mid market condo.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement