Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Learned a new word

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

When OF chicks think they're better than strippers, and strippers think they're better than FS sex workers, the term is "whorarchy".

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

funny. What's an OF chick?

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Ha ha - funny OF = Only fans

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Is there a PLarchy too?

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

The PLuniverse?

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Who says mongering lacks an educational component?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

OF = OnlyFans

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Now I learned how to spell it right: whorearchy .

I
Iknowbetter
•

There definitely is a whorearchy. I think it goes something like this: 1-Golddigger 2-Sugar Baby 3-Instagram Model / Influencer 4-OF model 5-Cam girl 6-Escort 7-Stripper (ITC) 8-Stripper (OTC) 9-Prostitute 10-Street Walker

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement