tuscl

Saturnalia group!! Inkster mi

Angelbarbie
Michigan
Hey there,
This is angel I’ve worked meany strip clues in Michigan cover the years main bar Bt’s mi!! I have opened up my own building finally…. I do have certain fetish nights and more it’s a speak easy type of idea! I have a front comfy lounge room with pole, a bar area and a full dungeon playroom!!! I have plenty of dances that come in!! I am doing an event tonight starting at 830.
Info :
10 dollars at the door with proof of union worker or auto worker!!!!
Open Wednesday 20th @ night doors open 8:30..-running 200 Donation specials all might!!
Door donation makes
20 females itee before
11.40S after
Feel free at my event Fb:saturnilla angel to keep up with events!!!
3718 Harrison st inkster mi!!!

4 comments

• Angelbarbie
    a year ago
    Hey there,
    This is angel I’ve worked many strip clubs in Michigan over the years ! I have opened up my own building …. I do have certain fetish nights including swinger nights aa well.. and more it’s a speak easy type of idea! I have a front lounge room with pole nice seating and vibes.a bar area, everything is donation ran. and a full dungeon playroom!!! I have plenty of dancer friends, couples and more that come in!! I am doing an event tonight starting at 830pm—

10 dollars at the door with proof of union worker or auto worker!!!!
    Open Wednesday 20th @ night doors open 8:30 -running 2.00$ Donation specials all might!!
    Door donation 20$ males and females are free all night!!
    Any questions feel free to message!!
    Inkster,MI lowkey safe spot!
  • uniquename
    a year ago
    Interested, but your FB link seems to be incorrect.
  • Angelbarbie
    a year ago
    @ saturnalia angel
  • Angelbarbie
    a year ago
    Come on up should be a good time 3718 Harrison st inkster
    Mi
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion