tuscl

Western Canada vs Eastern Canada

Dude WTF. Talk about schizophrenia when it comes strip clubs.

9 comments

• TheeOSU
    a year ago
    It's the same here in the USA muddy except the schizo differences are closer. Example, the heavy extras Detroit area just a few miles north of the non extras Toledo area.
    There are other similar examples across te country.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    uhh, south Florida vs central Florida?
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I would love to move somewhere in Ontario, Canada, just know I wouldn’t fit in though. I think it’s a beautiful, organized area, and I’m a weirdo that likes shitty weather.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    I grew-up in Syracuse and I miss the winters - I really do. And, I miss the clam bakes and time at the Finger Lakes. I can do without the black flies/mosquitoes in the Adirondacks.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    @Dolfan
    Tampa vs Miami? IMLE they’re close in availabilities. Are they not?
  • uniquename
    a year ago
    NJ vs most of the northeast.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    Tampa is western Florida. Orlando is central Florida. Miami is southern Florida.

All are somewhat different, thought Tampa and Miami are certainly much more similar than Orlando.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Boston/Providence - 45 miles apart as the crow flies; 45 million miles apart as far as fun strip clubs
  • LapHunt
    a year ago
    ^I would love to move somewhere in Ontario, Canada, just know I wouldn’t fit in though. I think it’s a beautiful, organized area, and I’m a weirdo that likes shitty weather.

I can understand feeling that way from afar, if you only visit occasionally and have positive associations with it, but I would just say you're not missing out very much and this is likely a "grass is greener on the other side" thing.

That said, certain parts of Ontario are nice, yes. As long as you don't mean Toronto, which has just totally failed as a city (rents and consumer good prices that rival NYC, horrendous congestion, collapsing public transit/traffic). I won't delve into the political side of things, but will just say that for Americans with fond impressions of Toronto or Canada as it was in the 1990s...trust me when I say it isn't that place anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion