Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Brittany

loper
loperVIP12574

just looking for a little human contact along the way

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I went to RIDolls Friday (yesterday) specifically to connect with Brittany, but she was a no-show. Bummed.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

She is amazing. Try again next week.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

you gotta give her some time off.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

been my experience with most of these girls.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

and as I am finding out with SOME of my favorites... you got to give them time off.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

they get used too you. I mean, are you married to her?... you need to keep some space!

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

No, this would actually have been the 1st time I've connected with her in 7 years. I saw her there two weeks ago just long enough to say hi and to get her schedule.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

She misses the occasional Friday, but never more than 2 in a row.

Profile picture for 1267
1267
•

I am reliably informed she will be there this Friday for the day shift 3-8

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Funny. I went out last night intending to go to RIDolls to see Brittany, but I just couldn't get past the blah atmosphere that I experienced the last time I was there. I guess it's not always just about the one girl, at least for me.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I finally caught up with her. She was everything I remembered and more. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement