tuscl
Spearmint Rhino
15411 E Valley Blvd, City of Industry, CA 91746

Intel on Portia, Stella, Rose or Luna

Friday, September 8, 2023 7:53 AM
Has anyone been with any of the above stunners and wouldn’t mind sharing some intel on the quality of their lap dances and of their VIP? Saw them come up on my instagram and they’re frikkin GORGEOUS!!!

6 comments

• funonthaside
    10 months ago
    I usually don't spend much time getting grinded by these vixens, as they are a good substitute for garden hoses attached to vacuum cleaners.
  • caseyx
    10 months ago
    Portia's dance style is slow and sensual. Not really my style these days but I can see how some guys would really enjoy it. Very personable and friendly. By all accounts she's a no extras girl. Stella is on my list of dancers to meet but her schedule seems pretty intermittent.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    used to go to the rhino COI a lot back before I started going to Hong Kong a lot. I don't remember any of these names but there were stunners and great providers back when I used to go. I've only been back once since the covid. they keep the showroom so dark and run the smoke machine a lot.
  • oj4orange
    10 months ago
    Portia is one of the best VIP dances I’ve had. I don’t ever inquire about extras, but she’s a sweet girl, has a great body, takes great care of her skin, and she gives one of the best grinds. Highly recommend if that’s your thing. I’ve always wanted to get a dance from Luna, but she always walks right past me and she hides in a corner somewhere, rather than hustle and greet PLs. Something about her attitude makes me not want to ask a waitress for her and she seems very unapproachable. Curious about Stella as well, but she does not have a consistent schedule and I’ve only seen her maybe 10% of the times I go there.
  • caseyx
    10 months ago
    I know what you mean regarding Luna. I get the impression that she has a stable of regulars and doesn't feel the need to hustle anymore. But the one time I met her (don't recall whether I initiated or she did) she was really nice and personable. Good conversation led to a worthwhile Thursday night VIP.
  • Jt562
    2 months ago
    What about remmy lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion