tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

val?

Friday, September 1, 2023 7:07 PM
anyone had any experience with val? is she worth it, what are her prices, extras offered etc?

5 comments

• LuvLatinas
    10 months ago
    Hey man, I hate to beat a dead horse, but a few things. 1. Most guys will not offer information to someone with no posting history. 2. It's bad form to connect dancers in a public forum to extras. 3. Ask her!! Buy her a drink and talk with her like a normal human being, work your game and ask!
  • TheeOSU
    10 months ago
    Val mentioned to me that she's been creeped out by a guy that sits in the corner with his hand down the front of his pants and just stares at her, would you be thatguy?
  • Manuellabore
    10 months ago
    ^^TheeOSU^^ I don’t know who Val is, but she could be describing me. That’s my trademark “move” to get attention at the SC
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    We've had no-posting-history guys come here, ask these sorts of questions, and turn out to be some flavor of boyfriend, husband, etc. It's rare, but it happens. Also, don't connect dancers by name to extras. And don't invite other customers to do so. It can cause problems for the dancer at the club. It's also worth noting that this is a club where it's pretty easy to just ask the dancers about what kind of dancers they provide and for how much. So, do that, write a few reviews, and guys will be willing to share more details via PM.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    She was great in Scarface.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion