tuscl
Pin Ups
2788 E Ponce de Leon Ave Decatur, GA 30030

Reopened last night

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 19, 2023 1:04 PM
[view link] I don't know if it's the Oasis owners or the original Pinups owners, etc Need some one to TOFTT.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    10 months ago
    I'm guessing that this guy is a DJ. Vivide is owned by an elderly white woman that owns 5 Atlanta clubs including Diamond Club, Ace of Clubs and Allure. Marco, a black guy, is the general manager for all 5 clubs. I have personally seen both of them on many occasions at Vivide. Not sure if the 5th club she owns is Pin Ups.
  • shadowcat
    10 months ago
    I Googled Slick Vic and came up with this: DJ Victorine (Vic) “Slick Vic” Victorine is a DJ and Event Host / MC for Toussaint Productions and specializes in Weddings, Parties, Private Events, Corporate Events, and Clubs. Meet Our Team - TOUSSAINT PRODUCTIONS
  • ww
    10 months ago
    From all appearances, this club has nothing to do with a comeback for Oasis.
  • Bootaykang
    10 months ago
    "I'm guessing that this guy is a DJ. Vivide is owned by an elderly white woman that owns 5 Atlanta clubs including Diamond Club, Ace of Clubs and Allure. Marco, a black guy, is the general manager for all 5 clubs." Bro, where are you getting this info from? Because its WRONG AF! Ace of Clubs is Owned by Blondie (Former Dancer) and her husband Slick Vic, Diamonds is owned by some Older Arab/Greek Looking Guy, Allure is owned by @richfoundation on instagram but he goes by Henny. Vivide is owned by the White Guy with the Flat Top and gray hair that used to be there all the time, and Pinups is/was owned by a white lady that I'm not familiar with. A black guy WAS the General Manger of Pin ups but who knows now that they might be Oasis. I passed by Pinups on Thursday, lights was on but only 2 cars there so I'm not sure whats going on.
  • shadowcat
    10 months ago
    My information came from a day shift staff member of Vivide that has been there a long time. It is the only one of the 5 clubs mentioned that I am a regular at. If I have been given bad information I apologize for passing it along. I don't recall seeing a white guy with a grey flat top but I only go during the day time. So I could have missed him. But I have seen the elderly white lady come in with a young black guy and clean out the ATM. I was also told that when the remodeling on Diamond was completed, they would start on Vivide and it did happen. And Marco has been mentioned in reviews(not by name) as a manager that has told dancers and customers to cool it. I suspect that ww is correct and if so, I won't be going there.
  • boomer79
    10 months ago
    The things I’ve heard are seriously disappointing but a bit conflicted. Atlanta badly needed a competitor for TT and this sounds like something we have an abundance of. We badly need the north perimeter clubs back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion