tuscl
Pin Ups
2788 E Ponce de Leon Ave Decatur, GA 30030

Is Pin Ups closed?

Derrian228
Mississippi
Wednesday, June 7, 2023 9:38 PM
Im hearing from multiple dancers that Club Pon Ups is closed as of today. Is this true?

13 comments

• ww
    a year ago
    Since they are never open Mon-Wed, the club being closed today is, of course, true. Stop spreading false info.
  • Derrian228
    a year ago
    No the girls 6 of them said they are shit down. I was asking if anyone knew if was true
  • ww
    a year ago
    So 6 people that actually work at the club isn't enough confirmation? How bout you just see for yourself and add that useful info here. That way we can update the club listing. Until then, stop spreading false info.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    This is being tossed around on USAsexguide too. Just phone the club Thursday afternoon.
  • boomer79
    a year ago
    Read somewhere else it may be reopening as Oasis. That is not information I’m claiming to personally know anything about.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Yes
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    Also heard that Oasis may reopen there.
  • Derrian228
    a year ago
    Oh so I wasn’t tripping I guess
  • KbcATL
    a year ago
    It’s definitely closed, a sign on the building says closed due to fire. I’ve heard the Oasis rumor which would be awesome
  • Derrian228
    a year ago
    They doing a farewell/appreciation party at Rumors so it’s definitely true
  • Bootaykang
    a year ago
    All I know is I ain't going to Strokers! That place is the worst!
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I wonder how long this club has been around – seems like a good-while. I first visited this club in 2011 b/f joining TUSCL – sometime in the mid-2000s I recall seeing a short-segment about the club in some tv-show late at night (I think it was some kinda late-night hiphop tv show; can’t remember) – I made a mental-note of the club at that time but didn’t get around to visiting-it till 2011 since I didn’t live in ATL. In that mid-2000s tv-show I seem to recall the owner being interviewed (an AA-guy maybe in his 30s or early-40s at the time) – I wonder if that guy had/has been the owner all-along or if the club has changed ownership over time?
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    The club has been around since at least the mid-1990s. I think it's changed ownership over the years. It's definitely changed names and business models, although I can't remember the name before Pin Ups. At one time, it was a mostly white/mixed club, and was split into a female stripper side and a male stripper side. If you recall, when you go in the building, there are basically two big spaces, one to the left and one to the right. The female stripper side was to the right and the male stripper side was to the left. That ended in the later 90s, early 2000s, and it became just a female stripper club, and then it changed names to Pin Ups and became a mainly black club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion