tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

AA

Thursday, August 10, 2023 3:26 AM
Can someone tell me what AA means? So many damn acronyms in this hobby!

21 comments

• nelly76
    a year ago
    I think it usually means African American.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^Why are you feeding the troll? This asshole claims to be a regular strip club goes but is always here asking for extras information and doesn't know what AA means? Come on Nelly don't feed Caca guy. What information does he add that hasn't been posted by someone else previously?
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    If he's the caca guy, he doesn't act like it here. And if he isn't, I don't want people leaving the site. THere aren't many contributors as it is. Desire probably gets 500-1,000 guys a week, so there should be 25-50 reviews a week, and instead there are 3-5.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^ as you wish.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Are you a fecalfeliac or something? I’ve never once said anything about “caca”. Ironically you on the other hand bring it up all the time. You whine that I haven’t provided any new information but then immediately bitch if I ask who’s fun in the CR. I’m relatively new to this board but I’m not new to Desire. I used to be on SCL a lot and it used to be great. We had the midget giving a full roster all the time until the club asked him to stop and then he’s a troll or two didn’t help. “Caca” guy in particular. But it’s obviously not me. Grow up and go buy a red hat or something.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    And as Nelly pointed out there isn’t a ton of activity on here. Sometimes it feels like I’m the only one asking questions in the Q and A.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Thanks for the confirmation midget guy.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    The midget is a legend! And he’s nice to the dancers too. I’m still not sure if he’s the little Asian guy or the actual little person I’ve seen in there.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Still think I am wrong Nelly?
  • Manuellabore
    a year ago
    Good Gawd Almighty, we don’t need 25-30 Desire reviews a week. Place is great, but there are only so many fresh takes
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Lots of reviews are good but we shouldn’t have to talk about the layout and fees and all of that in every review. Just give us the info on the dames. Let us know which ones are worth it and which ones are rip-off artists or who smell bad or have cold sores or whatever. It gets old reading the layout in every one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Nelly said "Desire probably gets 500-1,000 guys a week, so there should be 25-50 reviews a week, and instead there are 3-5." That's never going to happen. The percentage of that estimated 500 to 1K guys who even know that TUSCL exists is tiny. And the percentage of those guys who will ever give a shit about writing reviews is smaller than that. Desire actually gets *A LOT* more reviews posted than most other clubs of comparable size and popularity (excepting HK in Tijuana). Expecting 25 to 30 reviews per week isn't realistic. Honestly, it would be pretty annoying. And, yeah, I agree with Skibum on this one. HHP is almost certainly "Cacaplop". He's not posting the stuff that earned him his nickname, but that's because founder deleted all of the profiles where he tried that. But he has slipped into his into his other SCL posting tics on occasion, including his weird obsession with a couple of Desire dancers. If you want to take him seriously, then go for it. But you're probably the only one.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Are you guys Trump supporters or something? I’ve never behaved like the “caca” guy. And I haven’t posted on SCL for months because there is nothing happening on it. Read my reviews. If you guys are legit you can’t call bullshit on anything I’ve written. And I’m not writing about the usual bolt-on bitches like Nicolette.
  • LuvLatinas
    a year ago
    I'm not clear on what some of the posts above are about, but wanted to chime in on the request for more reviews and information. I know guys want to know if certain dancers are worth it to not waste cash, but there's not a good way to know until you engage with them yourself. I see things posted online like a really fuzzy map, that changes all the time, and could be completely wrong. Case in point, I've had good experiences with dancers who were called out as bad. There are so many variables, time of day, chemistry, if she's single or not, mood etc. Not to mention the source of the information. I suspect at times certain negative things may have come from jealous dancers or exes, or just totally made up. This changes if you know the person well. I can trust my friend to give an accurate play by play of a VIP. TL;DR The information is just a map, but to really get the lay of the land you have to hike the territory yourself. It's also way more fun that way, and isn't that what we are here for? Just my 2 cents.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    The thing about information here is that it applies to you, not everyone. I read "she doesn't take off her bottoms" and remember yeah, we both did. She is too expensive and i recall yeah her first offer, but we agreed on the going rate. So its diff for all.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    So what’s the point of this thing then if we’re not supposed to compare notes on girls? Just to shut each others balls like mean girls?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    I mean bust each others balls
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^Comparing notes in private is one thing - soliciting bullshit comments on women or making them in public is fucked up and that is what you are doing. What you're doing now is what you did to ruin scl and its not happening here.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    In my very first posts I did that not knowing how things worked here. After I read all of the feedback I dialed back on that. But even in those first comments I wasn’t being that direct. I don’t think it’s a big deal to say someone is a rip-off artist and not worth it in the CR or that someone is great in it. I’ve never named names of who does what among good dancers. I’ve only called out the bad ones like Rosie.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    I’ve been muting a heck of a lot of people lately. Dang! I can now add this clown to the list.
  • BubbleYum
    a year ago
    *astronomical asshole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion