tuscl

GEMINI

Clubdecurvos
California
Has anyone here gotten LPs or VIPs from Gemini? I think she is somewhat new but both times I've been seen her at Paradise she just sits far away from everyone and occasionally walks up to guys and just asks if they want a dance. Have passed on her because she doesn't seem to be the type to sit and talk even for a couple mins? Am I wrong?

3 comments

• Flickering
    a year ago
    I’ve gotten a VIP with her back in August ‘23. I got there too late for day shift and too early for night shift & no one was walking around. The girls that were there just got up and danced once and left to go back to the dressing room. Gemini is not usually my type, prefer a little more up top, but she has the perkiest boobs I’ve ever seen. Anyway, had time limitations so I had to ask the bartender to ask her to come out. Talked for a couple of minutes and decided to go for 15 minute VIP. She was more friendly back there. You should try it with her. DM me for the details.
  • Flickering
    a year ago
    Should have said ***August ‘22***
  • NWorth
    a year ago
    I had a private dance with her last night and it was SHIT. She didn’t even take her clothes off - just flashed her tits and asked for a tip. All she did was try to sell me on VIP. Absolute waste
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion