tuscl

Extras pricing at Desires RI

Sunday, July 16, 2023 12:44 PM
Hey, fellow mongers!
I’m visiting Boston for a work in two weeks and was going to stop by at Providence for clubbing. I already made my research so Desire seems like the best bet. I read reviews but they don’t seem to mention extras pricing much. Now, I know that it is all up to the dancer, your negotiation etc but still, I was curious about ballpark for HJ/BJ/FS?
To clarify, I’m super picky when it comes to the dancers looks, I’d rather pay more but get with the white spinner tattoo free(few tattoos) type of girl, all natural.

4 comments

• skibum609
    a year ago
    Ask the Providence PD.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Why not just go and find out for yourself and then write a review with the information you want to include?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    That’s a tough one because every girl is Diff’rent. Some will do fist base if you just do a $140, 15 minute CR. Some might try and tack on an extra 20 or 40. Then there are others like Rosie who will charge you like $750 upfront and do nothing. There are have been complaints that fewer girls have been doing them these days. Mark Wahlberg occasionally shows up in the parking lot and will jerk off for you for $25 too if that’s your bag.
  • sfrsox
    a year ago
    When you walk up to one of the bars at Desire, make sure to ask for the extras menu from the bartender.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion