tuscl

How do Saturday reservations work?

The website says Saturdays are by reservation only. And the reservation form doesn't work. Anyone been there on a Saturday and know how it all works?

9 comments

• Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    They need to update the website. I think that’s OLD info from during the pandemic when hours and access was pretty limited. Thanks for making it so I’m not the only dude posting on here anymore!
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Here’s my technical and non technical two cents:
    1. Try a different browser, rebooting your device, try a different device, even try switching from your own wifi to your cellular network. Your device’s OS, the browser app, ports or just the HTML (assuming the form uses it) can get finicky for a number of reasons.
    2. Go old school, give them a call (when their open).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    You don't need a reservation. Just go to the club.

I'm sure that the website will get updated during the next pandemic...
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    Saturday reservations are easy.

Just send me your credit card number, bank pin, and mother's maiden name, your Venmo, and I will set it all up for you.

The web site hasn't been updated since George Bush was president. The father.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Hmm… that’s the same data Rosie asks for before, during and after a CR!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^ Caca guy used to single out dancers for special little bitch attention too.....
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    By skibum I assume you’re a bottom? Born on a mountain, raised in a cave, skiing and being humped is all you crave.
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    Skibum, he isn't caca guy.
  • crosscheck
    a year ago
    I would say Desire's website is essentially useless, but scrap the essentially. It's just useless.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion