tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Desire closing at end of summer?

Wednesday, June 28, 2023 6:12 AM
Please tell me this isn’t true! Someone brought it up on one of the other boards.

16 comments

• nelly76
    a year ago
    What board did they say it on? I can't imagine that it's true or someone here would have said it already.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I see a lot of trolling from the OP.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Not remotely believing online gossip spread by anonymous people has served me well. Why not just post the "board" where you saw it? It's not like any of these sites (including this one) are covert dark web sites. Better yet, post a link directly to where it was stated.
  • snoozeuloose4
    a year ago
    I certainly have not seen any statement suggesting Desire will be closing on any other board. What I do know is....... If that were true, (and I'm pretty sure it is not), the girls would all be leaving like rats jumping off a sinking ship, looking for better. Additionally, I know a few of the dancers pretty well, they would have said something if there was even a rumor of a closing. I'm with the others, you should share a link or name the "Other Board".
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Skibum I don’t troll on here. Other than busting trumper balls but I do that on the political thread. I’m assuming now that this was just someone trolling on the other site thank God!
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Ishmael it was on The Strip Club List under Desire. Saw it late last night. Knew it might be bullshit but made me panic when I saw it.
  • OutlawJosieWales
    a year ago
    I just looked at the webite mentioned and the discourse is garbage. Haven't seen or heard anything about this.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Strip Club List is a rat's nest of trolls. If one out of every 50 posts there is legit then I'm being optimistic. As much as I like Club Desire, I think and post about other things. If you're not a troll, then I'll gently suggest that you need a hobby / distraction that isn't connected to Club Desire.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Huh? Isn’t that what this site is for? Do you want to hear about my model train set or what?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    I do know that site is for trolling and talking shit. It used to be GREAT! They had a midget who listed like every dancer on every shift. But they asked him to stop. So now it’s not exactly helpful for accurate information but it can be fun sometimes too like if they go after an ROB like Rosie on there.
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    Hungry, That site used to be good about 5 years ago, then a guy named the Caca Guy, with multiple accounts, just posted his juvenile trolling nonsense, so most of us gave up on it a few years ago, and I hadn't seen it since. It's at [view link] for anyone who wants to look, and has mostly idiotic posts, similar to these, which I coped and pasted: Tony May 22, 2023 I’m not gay but I absolutely love sucking Reign’s cock and balls. I can’t get enough of it. I want to let her fuck my Virgin asshole with a liberal amount of astroglide. I’ll have her start with just a finger first. Vito May 22, 2023 Rosie has a fully functional cock and balls if you can get her filthy fucking panties off. and on and on.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    OMG I am laughing out loud!!! Thank you for those quotes! I didn’t realize either of them had fully functioning cocks!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^Caca guy.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    No I’m not. That guy fucking ruined the Strip Club List. We should have fought back and not let him take it over.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I'm leaning towards Skibum's conclusion.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Come on dude. My posts are nowhere near that idiots bullshit. If I remember right he was literally posting about shit all day. Ironically a guy literally shit himself at the bar one time and I wondered if it was him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion