tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

New blondes in stock!

Saturday, June 17, 2023 4:54 AM
I was in the other night and while I didn’t see Kayla this time I did see Cassandra and Anastasia and another curvy blonde that looked pretty nice. Any recommendations on some of these new blondes? Cassandra is fucking cute and sexy! Anastasia is beautiful and Russian.

10 comments

• nelly76
    a year ago
    I don't know them, but there is a really blonde girl named Angel. She is on the Desires Instagram page, if you click on Stories, and will be for 24 hours [view link]
  • snoozeuloose4
    a year ago
    There was a tall very, short hair blond at CD last Friday afternoon. Very tall, big bolt on boobs, that looked fabulous in her tight green dress, (less attractive without the dress, IMHO). Anyway, didn't catch her name, but I was very intrigued by her style and legs that were so long they went all the ay to the floor! She was very hot and we exchanged a number of glances as she sat at the bar, unfortunately for me, I was already into another girl when she came out, but will be on the lookout for her on my next visit!
  • OutlawJosieWales
    a year ago
    Did she have a pixie cut?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    That’s cool that they have dancers in the stories on Instagram is pretty cool. But they have some ugly ones on there with bull rings and shit too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    You know what? Some of the dancers there that do not remotely appeal to me have a big following of guys who will come to the club and spend money. So, Desire would be dumb to not repost every single dancer who tags the club in their IG stories. What you consider to be ugly is irrelevant.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    I know… believe me. Everyone’s taste is different. And I love this club. But sometimes it gets a little bit truck stoppy.
  • OutlawJosieWales
    a year ago
    Yes everyone has different tastes, but the market determines it. My opinion is certain guys who go to clubs don't have a leg to stand on when they call some dancers ugly. Some are totally out of shape themselves. Of course $$$ is the main name of the game but being in decent shape with a good personality is helpful too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ 90% of the cars in the Desire parking lot should have a bumper sticker that reads "Pickier than I deserve to be."
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    This isn’t the place to be PC or sensitive. We’re rating women on this site based on their looks and performance in a booth. That’s what matters to the men in this dynamic. And what matters to the women in the club is whether we have the money to give them. Not whether we have six pack abs. Let’s be real here. I’ve seen some dancers who get really offended by rejection. They have an inflated sense of worth in the cr and forget that in this situation we have a room full of naked women in front of us the option to pick and choose.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    There is a girl there for every guy. Every one of us has different taste and some of the girls that I find unattractive (Giant fake caboose) get swarmed. My favorite story is about a BBW that is 6' feet in heels and easily 225. As she leaves the stage a 5'1, skinny white guy with glasses goes running over to her to invite her for a dance. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And, I've often said, there's nothing more beautiful than the top of a woman's head!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion