tuscl

PDX area recommendations for a solo gent to celebrate a birthday?

I am M35 and from out of town (will be 36 on my BDay) and will be in Portland on my Bday in like a month, but I'll be celebrating with family and friends in the morning. And I'll have the afternoon/Evening to myself.(a Saturday evening if that makes a difference.)

In Portland I've only ever visited Kit Kat with my wife and liked that club. (maybe I'll start there) ... Yes I said wife. She is cool with me going to clubs, (can't go with me this time) just no FS.

I kind of want to take it easy and see what happens. But the more I think about it assuming I find a girl I like is at least I can touch her a little. I've heard Casa Diablo is wild. But if they are gonna do anything special because I'm alone and it's my birthday I'll totally want to check that out. Recommendations?

2 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Not a fan of Casa. It's over hyped and overpriced.

Try several clubs in close proximity. My #1 suggestion is Spyce, Club Rouge, and close at the Golden Dragon. This is a downtown circuit and all three clubs represent Portland well. Plus you could walk between all three and experience the Saturday night scene. Other options are DV8, Devil's Point, and Hawthorne Strip. Or Club 205, the Venue, and SinRock.

• ArtCollege
    a year ago
    Sir has good suggestions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion