tuscl
6440 Southwest Fwy Houston, TX 77074

Looking for details on VIP at this place

WilsonReal
Michigan
Saturday, May 6, 2023 6:02 AM
Wondering if anyone have good experiences with VIP at this place. Any details on cost and what can be expected from VIP is much appreciated.

6 comments

• Dan3635
    a year ago
    It’s been over a year, but I got an expensive BJ here. VIP was $200 including bottle and waitress tip and manager tip. Then $300 to the dancer. She worked for the hour. Giving a fun flirty girlfriend vibe. I speak just enough Spanish and she spoke just enough English to have a good time. She started with typical lap dance moves and moves down to a tit job. I think she was trying to get me off on the tits, and only did oral when that didn’t work.

I was new to the hobby and may have overpaid. You might try to say I was ripped off. But I enjoyed it greatly. Worth it.

The VIP isn’t very private. They built a chair fort in the corner. But there was a table of three couples sitting and drinking right behind me. Luckily this didn’t cause me stage fright.

Another weird thing, I went to the men’s room to pee before the dance. The dancer followed me in there. I think she didn’t want me to give her the slip. Again, I was somehow able to pee with an audience. Miraculous.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I hit this club from out-of-town back in 2019 – I also lived and SCed in Dallas in the 2000s; and I tend to keep-up w/ the Dallas/Houston (and to a certain extent Austin) reviews.

My overall takeaway w.r.t. TX clubs is that *private* VIP rooms are not as common in TX-clubs compared to other-cities like Miami, Detroit; etc. – some TX-clubs do have private VIP-rooms (e.g. Baby Dolls Dallas); etc; but they operate a bit-differently in that one usually gets the room for the entire visit (vs a 30 or 60 minute rental) and can be pretty-expensive (e.g. AFAIK Baby Dolls Dallas is something like a $650 house-fee *just* for the room not counting payment to the dancer).

Per keeping-up w/ the reviews; seems to me the more-common type of extras in these clubs are HJs (handjobs) which can be done a bit more discretely – I would not doubt that some of the more “risqué” dancers will somewhat discretely fuck/ride you during your lap-dance while making it look like they are just giving you a grinding-dance; but to the best of my knowledge I don’t think that is a common-practice per se.

IMO in clubs like Chicas Locas (CL) extras are not nearly as common as in clubs w/ fully-private rooms in cities like Miami/Detroit/etc – in a club like CL I’d say one’s best-bet would be to become a regular to where the dancers get to know you, and you get to know the dancers (and get to know which dancers are more “risqué”) – i.e. get more familiarized w/ the M.O. of the club and what one can get away w/ and not-get-away with.

And part of becoming familiarized w/ the M.O. of a club is knowing what to pay w/o having to ask the dancers for a price – if one has to depend on asking dancers for a price, often times one ends up overpaying often by a lot – a club like CL has a lot of dancer competition – so if a dancer is down w/ extras, IME w/ these type of clubs it doesn’t take an exorbitant premium; and this is where knowing what to pay helps – i.e. I try to get familiarized w/ clubs (usually via TUSCL reviews) so I know what going-rates might be – then when it comes time to negotiate I don’t ask a dancer for a price, I state what I think would be a fair-offer (and I may end-up going a bit-above that but not much) – i.e. I’d tell/offer her somewhere b/w $200 and $250 and IME if the girl is down for extras she would usually accept – and I also make sure that is all-in; not that BS of $200 or $250 plus price of dances b/c it then gets expensive.

In summary – I’m not intimately familiar w/ this club but I have clubbed-here and similar clubs; and IME extras in clubs like CL require a bit more “finesse” and familiarity w/ the club vs clubs w/ private-rooms where extras are common.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I think extras may be a little more-easy to come-by at club Treasures – AFAIK they have a 2nd-floor VIP-area that is just for VIP (i.e. no one can go up there unless they are doing VIP so there is more privacy) – IDK what the current-going-rates are but traditionally this club had a rep for aggressive ROB-dancers but this was mostly back-in-the-day and not as bad-now but still one can’t go in there unprepared; i.e. one needs to do their PL-homework (read-reviews; etc) b/f going for the full-monty.
    [traditionally Treasures has been a bit more expensive than a club like Chicas; but not necessarily 2x-more-expensive if one knows what they are doing]
  • WilsonReal
    a year ago
    Thank you so much @Dan3635 & @Papi_Chulo for the detailed information about the VIP at this place.

@Papi_Chulo, its interesting that you are saying that VIPs are better in Miami/Detroit. I actually live closer to detroit and was inquiring about this because I am planning to visit Houston. I am new to Michigan area and haven't explored any Detroit clubs. Wondering if you have any suggestions for Detroit clubs which are good for value and are worth exploring their VIP rooms ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    “Detroit” changed a few years ago when the feds took over running of the city (pre-Covid) – subsequently a lot of the high-mileage was removed from within the city limits – only the clubs in the suburbs like Flight Club and Landing Strip and others still have good action.

Best way to get familiarize w/ the Detroit scene is to peruse the daily published reviews and/or read prior reviews – in the strip-club-game it’s better to know the M.O. of a club b/f visiting.
  • WilsonReal
    a year ago
    Understood. Thanks for all your tips though !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion