Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Blonde always in black glasses

Phillydaddy21

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who is the European blonde always in black glasses?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Ask her, maybe? Don't be afraid of girls in their underwear. Well, it's PH, so it's "seasoned women", but still......

Profile picture for DocAlonzo
DocAlonzo
•

I believe you’re referring to Anna.

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

Yes / I think it’s Anna- she is Italian I believe

Profile picture for chipe
chipe
•

Yes, her name is Anna and is from Italy. She come to the US and works a few weeks and then goes back for a few weeks.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

So you know her name is Anna...what will you do with that information? Call the club and ask when she's working next? I can't think of any other reason to know.

Profile picture for Phillydaddy21
Phillydaddy21
•

Funonthaside - how miserable are you? lol I danced with her before but she was hard to understand, had broken English and I wasn’t sure. Now that I know her name I can see when she’s working and to find other reviews about her. Why comment if you can’t contribute.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

Knowing a girls name allows you to:

check the schedule for her. Find out if shes good or not in the back.l

Profile picture for All4nothing
All4nothing
•

Common Philly. @Fun is right.

You Philly guys are smart. Concede. It's a dumb fucking question. Who gives a shit what a strippers name is?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement