tuscl

Ownership Change

Has anyone stopped in since the change in ownership here, late last year (I believe)? Facebook page, while still active and updated, gives no real information about the talent/dancers (just the DJs ??!), so I was wondering how things are now. The story in the previous discussion was kind of a red flag, but I haven't seen anything like that reported recently. What say ye?

2 comments

• Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I say..... I have no idea what club you're talking about. You posted this in the Front Room.
  • nekkedgirlz14
    a year ago
    Ha, I see that now and did see the discussion about how to prevent that from happening in the future (thanks, all!).

I was attempting to create this discussion for the Diamond Club in Old Forge, PA (near Scranton). Place evidently changed hands sometime late last year.

The story I was referring to was about a shooting that occurred there on NYE 2022, in the parking lot.

Anyone have any recent intel on this place? As I noted, the club's Facebook page doesn't provide any info other than about various 'theme' nights and whether there is a live DJ there. No info or pictures of the dancers or anything like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion