Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Atlanta Cubanas

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

What clubs do they dance in on Saturday afternoons?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Vivide, Diamond and Tattletales get most of them.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Got to disagree with Shadow somewhat. Vivide and Diamond for sure. Tattletale has a few, but is mostly Anglo.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'd agree with that.

Profile picture for RockAllNight
RockAllNight
•

If you’re in Atlanta and like Cubanas in the afternoon, go to Vivide.

Profile picture for Thick-5-Incher
Thick-5-Incher
•

I heard Vivide has a nice selection but ONLY in daytime --- I was there at night and didnt see a single Cuban mami

Profile picture for Sleekmandingo
Sleekmandingo
•

Vivide and Diamond will be a solid lock for what you are looking for. I have noticed a couple at Wax when I went on. Sat once but it is mostly Choc there. Good luck!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement