Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Where did Alyssa go?

ofthesea

Pennsylvania

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes, she had GPS, but honestly, I didn't care. Haven't seen her on the roll call in a while. Name change/new club/retire?

Replies (3)

S
Scfanatic69
•

Saw her at Costco the other day.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I had some good fun with her, what a body

Profile picture for RiskA
RiskA
•

Who the fuck cares, that girl had more mileage on her than the space shuttle. She was at HT around 2007, so at least 15 years and prob over 1 million dicks serviced. (Altho at her prices only dopes & simps were her regulars, so maybe the numbers were lower.) In any event, retirement was due; time to move on, guys. PS I hope the people at Costco charged her 3x market prices, as karmic retribution. LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement