tuscl

New Orleans people

jaybud999
Pinpin aint EZ....when you're high
Wednesday, October 12, 2022 4:16 AM
I'm heading to New Orleans for the Raiders/Saints game. I'm staying in the French Quarter. Working my way through the N.O club reviews, it seems that the area is pretty "dry." Any New Orlean folk in here have any pro tips on the least shitty location?

13 comments

• RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    Enjoy the game and a few drinks in the quarter. No need to hit the strip clubs. You’d be better off going to a Dolphins, Falcons or Bucs game if you want to hit the clubs afterwards.
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    You might want to see the Lions play especially if you want your team to win.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    The only decent club for some nice eye candy is the Penthouse Club; don't expect much action and it is pricey.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    The French Quarter is tourist trap central and the strip clubs are inevitably going to be no exception. It has been 20 years since I clubbed there, so I have nothing current to add, but back then the hustle factor was very high. Nowadays when I go to an area like that I seek out the locals joints outside of the downtown area. Fine Line (Terrytown) and Gator Island (Harvey) are both right on the other side of the river. For me it would be worth hopping in an Uber and experiencing a little local color in a couple of the area dive clubs, but to each his own.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I worked at Penthouse for a year. It is very nice and one of the hardest clubs to get hired at in all the land, so the girls are beautiful. Are they going to fuck you—big big big maybe. MMV. But it is definitely the least shitty. 👍
  • jaybud999
    2 years ago
    Thank you all for the input!
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    All of Bourbon Street is high hustle, middle mileage, and no extras. Those are corporate clubs and they have hidden cameras everywhere. Zero tolerance for ITC action, and the girls make enough that it is hard to come by OTC menus. Do as RickDugan suggests and hit the suburbs. My recommendation is Visions.
  • jaybud999
    2 years ago
    @gammanu95 I was thinking about Visions! Thanks.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Try a sports bar. You mite hook up with a drunk civi for free.
  • aham5
    2 years ago
    Late to the party... but Visions is your best bet
  • DrStab
    2 years ago
    One time in Orleans about 30:years ago, I stumbled into a club in the French Corner, not on Bourbon Street. It was a daytime visit, and I think I was the only person there. A veteran dancer offered a HJ if I bought a bottle of champagne. She took me to a weird, small booth and did the deed. Didn’t finish the champagne. Doubt this place exists today.
  • billyba
    2 years ago
    Anyone been to vision recently? It used to be the only place I would ever recommend but, it was already going down hill hard by the time COVID hit and I haven't been there since, and haven't heard good things.
  • g3ne01
    a year ago
    Big daddies offers extras as of a couple months ago. Girls are rougher. Other clubs are corporate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion