Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Friday morning

Takemymoney

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey fellas I was curious if you guys knew any details about this Friday? An event or anything going on?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I hear there’s a whoregy scheduled

Profile picture for emmanu
emmanu
•

From 10am tomorrow! 2 whores tag-teaming, covered banging, bare-back bj and gobbling! They claim them wanna be drenched and filled!. Unfortunately I can not make it!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Don’t tell SJG!

They are showing free goat porn in all the booths -

I think CJ Kent is going to be on all fours in booth 3 -

Profile picture for Sgrayeff
Sgrayeff
•

Going need a report on this from anyone who went

Profile picture for Smoothbrother
Smoothbrother
•

Where do you get the schedule

Profile picture for Takemymoney
Takemymoney
•

Did anyone go?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement