tuscl

Advice on Dayton Ohio clubs

deltapete
Alberta
Tuesday, July 26, 2022 8:54 PM
I'm going to br in Dayton in the next couple of weeks. I'd like to get advoce on which clubs to go to (& why) & which should I avoid. Much appreciated.

7 comments

• RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    I don't know Dayton, it has probably changed somewhat since you asked the same question four years ago

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6039…

• deltapete
    2 years ago
    Good memory! I was planning on going then & then had a change of plans & Covid got in the way. Hoping to make it there this time! :)
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    The Dayton club scene is pretty sad these days. A once great city for strip clubs has been destroyed by a double barrel shot of religious political groups and the wrath of a tornado. Honestly, if you are only in town for a short stay I would recommend skipping the clubs all together these days.

Cheeks has the best mileage left in the Dayton area but it is nothing compared to what the Dayton scene used to be. The talent is usually at least somewhat decent but can be hit or miss. This really is the best option if you are set on clubbing while in Dayton.

Diamonds has the best looking girls in the area but basically no mileage to be had and gets priceyreal quick.

Can't speak to Cheetah's since I've never been there. The reviews have been pretty tepid so I'm not really in a rush to check it out.

Katie's Place is a sad depressing dump that I would avoid at all costs.

Sadly the formerly great clubs like the Harem, Pazzaz and the Living Room are all gone.
  • deltapete
    2 years ago
    Great feedback Whodey. Much appreciated! Is it just Dayton that's poor or are the neighbouring cities just as bad?
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    The only nearby options are Columbus about an hour east and Indianapolis 2 hours west. Both are better from a talent perspective than Dayton but sadly neither are great for mileage. Indianapolis can be good on mileage but lately it has had more misses than hits for me. Columbus is pretty consistent with being low to mid mileage with no chance of anything really beyond that unless you are looking for OTC. If it were me I would opt for Columbus because it is more consistent. Vanity has the better looking girls but at $40/song it gets expensive quickly for just decent regular dances. Columbus Gold is a cheaper option with still good looking girls and every now and then you can find some real stunners there. Keep hearing rumors about Sirens reopening but haven't heard exactly when yet but to me that was always the best club in Columbus before it shut down to remodel during Covid and hasn't reopened yet.

There are a couple of clubs just south of Cincinnati but they are way worse than even Dayton and should be avoided at all costs.

Your other options if you are looking for some real fun are going to be 2.5-3 hours away in Detroit or Louisville but either is a bit too far to be reasonable unless you are getting a hotel for the night.
  • deltapete
    2 years ago
    Great info- thanks!
  • Sondheim
    2 years ago
    Thanks everyone! Saved me some $$$ on my next trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion